View Contact Activity Log
Why view contact’s activity log?
- To know who created the contact
- To know who updated the contact
- To know what are the changes have been made
To view Contact’s Activity Log:
- Select an existing Contact that you want to view the activity log.
- Click More.
- Click View Activity Log.
4. The system will redirect you to the Activity Log: Contact Person window.
The Activity Log will show the following to the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Enabled, Disabled)
- The User who made the activity
5. To see changes, click View Changes.
6. In the View Changes: Contact Person window, you will see all the added and removed details on that contact.