Create or Edit a Price Matrix
Create a New Price Matrix:
- In the Price Matrices Overview, click New Price Matrix.
2. In the New Price Matrix window, enter the new price matrix’s Name, Type, Start Date, End Date, Description, and select the items you want to set a special price.
3. Enter your desired Buying Price (Supplier Type) & Selling Price (Customer Type) or you can add a Discount to an item.
4. Once you are done, click Save to save the new price matrix or Cancel to terminate the form. A message will appear if the price matrix is created successfully.
Tagging a Price Matrix:
There are two ways to tag Price Matrix.
- Edit existing Customer/Supplier Account and tag the corresponding Price Matrix in that account.
- Go to the price matrix record and manage through the Accounts Tab.
Edit a Price Matrix Details:
Zayls allows you to edit a Price Matrix details to keep the system updated.
- Select an existing Price Matrix that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
Adding New Item, Editing or Removing an Item
- Add: Click Add Item, it will open a modal where you can enter new item details you want to add in the price matrix. This new item is effective in the next transaction.
- Edit: In the item’s row, there’s a Pencil button that when clicked will open a modal where you can edit the item details such as Selling Price, Discount.
- Remove: In the item’s row, there’s a Trash button that when clicked will open a confirmation dialog confirming the action.
Add Comments in the Price Matrix:
The Zayls Team allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Price Matrix record, click the Comments tab.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- Choose Edit to change the message or Delete to remove the message.
Automatic Application of Price matrix
- On a new Quotation/Sales Order, enter all the needed information.
- On the Item row, enter the product that the price matrix was applied to.
- The item unit price and line total will automatically adjust in relation to the amount entered on the price matrix.
Related Article: Enable/Disable or Delete a Price Matrix