Delivery is the process of transporting ordered goods from your warehouse to your customers.
In this listing page, you will be able to see all Deliveries and summarized details such as the Delivery number, the status of the DR, the Sales Order associated with it and other components of the transaction.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by DR #
- Using Filters
Search by DR #:
- Go to Search by DR # box at the top of the Deliveries list.
- In the Search by DR # box, type the delivery number you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click the DR # to see the delivery details.
- Click Filters beside the Search by DR# box. It will show you several parameters that will help to narrow down results.
- Date From – will show records starting from the date selected
- Date To – will show records up to the date selected
- SO # – will show records where the Sales Order Number is associated with
- Customer - will show records involving the customer selected
- Warehouse – will show records involving the warehouse selected
- Status – will show records with the status (Planned, Received, Voided) selected
Export Deliveries to PDF and Excel:
- In the Deliveries Overview, click Export.
2. There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
Sample Export to PDF:
– This will rotate the file.
– This will download the file.
– This will directly print the file.
3. Upon clicking the Export to Excel or Export to Excel (Detailed), an excel sheet will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Sample Export to Excel:
Sample Export to Excel (Detailed):
Related Article: Create or Edit a Delivery