View Sales Discount Activity Log
Why view a Sales Discount’s activity log?
- To know who created the Sales Discount
- To know who updated the Sales Discount and what changes were made
View a Sales Discount’s Activity Log:
- In the existing Sales Discount, click
- Click View Activity Log.
- The system will redirect you to Sales Discount’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Verified, Unverified)
- The User who made the activity.
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.