Contacts are used to determine who the point person in a transaction is. Contacts are tagged to a specific account.
You can filter records in one way:
- Search by name
Search by name:
- Go to Search by name box at the top of the Contacts list.
- In the Search by name box, type the contact name you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by name.
- The records can be filtered by Account (list of customers and suppliers).
Export Contacts to PDF or Excel:
- In the Contacts Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Contact