Sales Agents Overview
Sales Agents are tagged to a Customer Account Group and will be used in record-filtering and report generation.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by name
- Using Filters
Search by name:
- Go to Search by name box at the top of the Sales Agents list.
- In the Search by name box, type the sales agent name you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by name
- The records can be filtered by the sales agent’s Status (Active, Disabled, All).
Export Sales Agents to PDF or Excel:
- In the Sales Agents Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Sales Agent