View Bank Account Activity Log
Why view a Bank Account’s activity log?
- To know who created the Bank Account
- To know who updated the Bank Account and what changes were made
To view a Bank Account’s Activity Log:
1. Select an existing Bank Account that you want to view the activity log.
3. Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the bank account’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the following to the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted)
- The user who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and added details of that record.