View Bank Transaction Activity Log
Why view a Bank Transaction’s activity log?
- To know who created the Bank Transaction
- To know who updated the Bank Transaction and what changes were made
To view a Bank Transaction’s Activity Log:
1. Select an existing Bank Transaction that you want to view the activity log.
3. Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the payment entry’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the following to the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted)
- The user who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and added details of that record.