Print, Duplicate, or Void an Inventory Stocktake
Print an Inventory Stocktake:
Printing an Inventory Stocktake transaction helps the company generate a record with complete details of that transaction.
There are three options for printing an Inventory Stocktake: Print Inventory Stocktake, Print Inventory Stocktake Form, and Print Variance Report.
1. Print Inventory Stocktake
This option already shows the quantity after the warehouse count has been implemented. This stands as the overall report for the Inventory Stocktake.
2. Print Inventory Stocktake Form
This is the form that can be given to the warehouse counters. This option shows the items that needed to be counted, including a blank space for the count to be written. After counting, the form can be submitted for the quantity to be recorded in the Inventory Stocktake form in Zayls.
3. Print Variance Report
Similar to Print Inventory Stocktake, the Print Variance Report option already shows the quantity after the warehouse count has been implemented. This option provides a more detailed report which includes the variance between On Hand and Stocktake Quantity.
Duplicate an Inventory Stocktake:
Duplicating an Inventory Stocktake transaction means you are copying all the details of that transaction except for its Inventory Stocktake.
- Select an existing Inventory Stocktake transaction that you want to duplicate.
- Click .
- Click Duplicate.
4. In the New Inventory Stocktake window, the item details will be copied and you can alter other details.
5. Once you are done, click Save to save the transaction or Cancel to terminate the form.
Void an Inventory Stocktake:
Voiding an Inventory Stocktake transaction means that you are declaring that the existing Inventory Stocktake transaction is not valid.
- Select an existing Inventory Stocktake transaction that you want to void.
- Click .
- Click Void.
4. A Void confirmation dialog will appear. Click Void to invalidate the existing Stock Adjustment transaction or click Cancel to terminate your action.
5. A message will appear if the Stock Adjustment is voided successfully.
Related Article: View Inventory Stocktake Activity Log