Product Variants Overview
Product Variants Overview Columns:
- Category – This column displays the category you set in the specific product.
- Name – This column displays the product name with SKU and its attribute.
- Warehouse – This column displays the warehouse the item is located. “All Warehouses” means all quantities being shown is for all warehouses in the system.
- Buying Price – This column displays the amount of the specific product in terms of buying it from your suppliers.
- Selling Price – This column displays the amount of the specific product in terms of selling it from your customers.
- Quantity On Hand – This column displays the total quantity of stock in the warehouse.
- Quantity Allocated – This column displays the total quantity of stock that has already been ordered. In short, this is the reserved quantity.
- Quantity Available – This column displays the total quantity of stock that can be sold. Formula: (Quantity on Hand – Quantity Allocated)
- Quantity Incoming – This column displays the total quantity of incoming stock. This will be displayed if the Purchase Order is not yet received.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by SKU
- Using Filters
Search by SKU:
- Go to Search by SKU box at the top of the Product Variants list.
- In the Search by SKU box, type the SKU name of the product you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by SKU box.
- The records can be filtered by product’s Category, Brand, and Status (Enabled, Disabled, All).
Export Product Variants to PDF or Excel:
- In the Product Variants Overview, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking Export to Excel, an excel sheet will be automatically downloaded to your computer.