View Stock Adjustment Activity Log
Why would you need to view a stock adjustment activity log?
- To know who created the stock adjustment
- To know who updated the stock adjustment
- To know what are the changes that have been made
To view Stock Adjustment’s Activity Log:
- Select an existing Stock Adjustment that you want to view the activity log.
- Click More.
- Click View Activity Log.
4. The system will redirect you to the Activity Log: Stock Adjustment window.
The Activity Log will show the following to the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Enabled, Disabled)
- The name of the user who made the activity
5. To see changes, click View Changes.
6. In the View Changes: Stock Adjustment window, you will see all the added and removed details on that Stock Adjustment Transaction.