View Assemblies Activity Log
Why view an Assemblies’ activity log?
- To know who created the Assemblies
- To know who updated the Assemblies and what changes were made
View a Assemblies’ Activity Log:
1. In the existing Assemblies, click More.
2. Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the Assemblies’ Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Enabled, Disabled)
- The User who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.