All purchases need to be paid. Bills, in Zayls, are the process of encoding and processing the supplier’s invoice. This process is important because Bills are the records that will be processed during Payments.
On this listing page, you will be able to see all Bills and partial details such as the Bill number, the status of the Bill, the Purchase Order associated with it, and the like.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by BILL #, Reference #
- Using Filters
Search by BILL #, Reference #:
1. Go to Search by BILL #, Reference # box at the top of the Bills list.
2. In the Search by BILL #, Reference # box, type the bill number or reference number you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
3. Click the BILL # to see the bill details.
1. Click Filters beside the Search by BILL #, Reference # box. It will show you several parameters that will help to narrow down the results.
- Bill Date From – will show records starting from the date selected
- Bill Date To – will show records up to the date selected
- PO # – will show records where the Purchase Order Number is associated with
- Supplier – will show records involving the supplier selected
- Due Date From – will show records starting from the due date selected
- Due Date To – will show records up to the due date selected
- Status – will show records with the status (Billed, Voided) selected
- Paid – will show records with the payment status (Outstanding, Pending, Partial, Complete) selected
Export Bills to PDF or Excel:
- In the Bills Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Bill