Create or Edit a Purchasing Price Matrix
Create a New Purchasing Price Matrix:
- In the Purchasing Price Matrices Overview, click New Purchasing Price Matrix.
2. In the New Purchasing Price Matrix window, enter the new price matrix’s Name, Start Date, End Date, Description, and select the items you want to set a special price.
3. Enter your desired Buying Price (Supplier Type) or you can add a Discount to an item.
4. Once you are done, click Save to save the new purchasing price matrix or Cancel to terminate the form. A message will appear if the purchasing price matrix is created successfully.
Tagging a Purchasing Price Matrix:
There are two ways to tag Purchasing Price Matrix.
- Edit existing Customer Account and tag the corresponding Purchasing Price Matrix in that account.
- Go to the purchasing price matrix record and manage through the Accounts Tab.
Edit a Purchasing Price Matrix Details:
Zayls allows you to edit a Purchasing Price Matrix details to keep the system updated.
- Select an existing Purchasing Price Matrix that you want to edit.
- Click Edit, then Manual.
Adding New Item, Editing or Removing an Item
- Add: Click Add Item, it will open a modal where you can enter new item details you want to add in the price matrix. This new item is effective in the next transaction.
- Edit: In the item’s row, there’s a Pencil button that when clicked will open a modal where you can edit the item details such as Buying Price, Discount.
Add Comments in the Purchasing Price Matrix:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Purchasing Price Matrix record, scroll down to the Comments section.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- Choose Edit to change the message or Delete to remove the message.
Automatic Application of Purchasing Price matrix
- On a new Quotation/Sales Order, enter all the needed information.
- On the Item row, enter the product that the sales price matrix was applied to.
- The item unit price and line total will automatically adjust in relation to the amount entered on the purchasing price matrix.
Related Article: Enable/Disable or Delete a Purchasing Price Matrix