Print, Duplicate, Void, or Reconcile a Purchase Refund
Print a Purchase Refund:
1. Click the Purchase Refund you want to print.
2. Click Print.
Sample Print File:
Duplicate a Purchase Refund:
1. Click the Purchase Refund you want to duplicate.
3. Click Duplicate. The purchase refund details will be copied, and you may now edit details or add new Purchase Returns.
4. Once you’re done, click Save. A message will appear if the purchase return refund is created successfully.
Void a Purchase Refund
1. Click the Purchase Refund you want to void.
3. Click Void.
4. A Void confirmation dialog will appear. Click Void to void the existing purchase return refund or click Cancel to terminate your action.
5. A message will appear if the purchase return is voided successfully.
Reconcile a Purchase Refund:
1. Click the Purchase Refund you want to reconcile.
2. Click Reconcile.
3. The system will ask for the posting date of the Refund to your bank account. Select the date of the refund posting date in the dialog box.
3. A Posting Date dialog box will appear and you have to choose a posting date when the refund is reflected in your bank account.
4. Click Save to reconcile the Purchase Refund or Cancel to terminate the form.
Related Article: View Purchase Refund Activity Log