Customer Balance Report
Customer Balance Report is a summary report of a customer’s outstanding balance to the company. This report shows an overview of the current Invoice Balance, Sales Returns Balance, Payment Entry Balance, and the total Final Balance.
Customer Balance Report Overview
- Customer Group – This filter will show the customers that belong to the group/s selected.
- Customer – This filter will show the customers selected.
Customer Balance Report Columns
- Customer Group – This column shows the customer group of the customer.
- Customer – This column shows all the customers selected.
- Invoice Balance – This column shows the current invoice balance of the customer.
- Billing Statement Balance – This column shows the current billing statement balance of the customer.
- Sales Returns Balance – This column shows the balance of items that the customer will return to the company.
- Payment Entry Balance – This column shows the balance of customer deposit/s.
- Final Balance – This column shows the final balance of the customer given the following balances.
Final Balance = Invoice Balance – Sales Returns Balance – Payment Entry Balance
Export Customer Balance Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Customer Balance Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History by clicking View Export History.