Collection is the act of collecting or receiving payment.
On this listing page, you will be able to see all Collections and summarized details such as the Collection number, the status of the Collection, the date it was collected, and other components of the transaction.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by COLL #, Reference #
- Using Filters
Search by COLL #, Reference #:
- Go to Search by COLL #, Reference # box at the top of the Collections list.
- In the Search by COLL #, Reference # box, type the collection number or reference number you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click the COLL # to see the collection details.
- Click Filters beside the Search by COLL #, Reference # box. It will show you several parameters that will help to narrow down results.
- Date From – will show records starting from the date selected
- Date To – will show records up to the date selected
- Customer – will show records involving the customer selected
- Status – will show records with the status (Verified, Collected, Voided) selected
- Source – will show records with the selected source (All, Store, Shopee, Lazada)
- Location – will show records involving the location selected
Export Collections to PDF or Excel:
- In the Collections Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Collection