Official Receipts Overview
An official receipt is a document that you provide to your customers to indicate that a service has been paid.
On this listing page, you will be able to see all Official Receipts and summarized details such as the Official Receipt number, the status of the Official Receipt, the date it was made, and other components of the transaction.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by OR #
- Using Filters
Search by OR #:
- Go to Search by OR # box at the top of the Official Receipts list.
- In the Search by OR # box, type the official receipt number you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click the OR # to see the official receipt details.
- Click Filters beside the Search by OR # box. It will show you several parameters that will help to narrow down results.
- Date From– will show records starting from the date selected
- Date To– will show records up to the date selected
- Customer– will show records involving the customer selected
- Status– will show records with the status (Verified, Collected, Voided) selected
Export Official Receipts to PDF or Excel:
- In the Official Receipts Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit an Official Receipt