View Billing Statement Activity Log
Why view a Billing Statement’s activity log?
- To know who created the Billing Statement
- To know who updated the Billing Statement and what changes were made
View a Billing Statement’s Activity Log:
- In the existing Billing Statement, click More.
- Click View Activity Log.
- The system will redirect you to the billing statement’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Enabled, Disabled)
- The User who made the activity
- To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.