View Daily Sales Entry Activity Log
Why view a Daily Sales Entry‘s activity log?
- To know who created the Daily Sales Entry
- To know who updated the Daily Sales Entry and what changes were made
View a Daily Sales Entry’s Activity Log:
- In the existing Daily Sales Entry, click
- Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the daily sales entry’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted)
- The User who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.