View Invoice Activity Log
Why view an Invoice’s activity log?
- To know who created the Invoice
- To know who updated the Invoice and what changes were made
View an Invoice’s Activity Log:
- In the existing Invoice, click
- Click View Activity Log.
- The system will redirect you to the invoice’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Voided)
- The User who made the activity
- To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.
Related Article: Different Payment Terms and Payment Modes