View Sales Refund Activity Log
Why view a Sales Refund’s activity log?
- To know who created the Sales Refund
- To know who updated the Sales Refund and what changes were made
View a Sales Refund’s Activity Log:
1. In the existing Sales Refund, click
2. Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the sales return refunds’ Activity Log list.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Voided)
- The User who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.