View Sales Return Activity Log
Why view a Sales Return’s activity log?
- To know who created the Sales Return
- To know who updated the Sales Return and what changes were made
View a Sales Return’s Activity Log:
- In the existing Sales Return, click
- Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the sales return’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Returned)
- The User who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.
Related Article: Common Reasons for Customers Sales Return