Account Groups Overview
Account Groups is the best way to arrange your accounts in the system into groups. Grouping accounts aids in narrowing down the filtered results in different module overviews.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by name
- Using Filters
Search by name:
- Go to the Search by name box at the top of the Account Groups list.
- In the Search by name box, type the account group name you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by name box.
- The records can be filtered by account group’s Status (Enabled, Disabled or All).
Export Account Groups to PDF or Excel:
- In the Account Groups Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit an Account Group