View Account Activity Log
Why view an Account’s activity log?
- To know who created the Account
- To know who updated the Account and what changes were made
View an Account’s Activity Log:
- In the Account tab, click .
- Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the account’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Enabled, Disabled)
- The User who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.
Related Article: The Difference Between a Customer and Supplier