Why can’t I void or unvoid this transaction?
A transaction may not be voided/unvoided due to various reasons:
User role prohibits voiding/unvoiding
- User accounts have specific user roles that limits their accessibility. Transactions cannot be voided/unvoided for some users because their user roles do not allow them to modify the record. Some users may only be allowed to view and/or verify the record.
2. The transaction has a child transaction.
- This is applicable to transaction that are the basis of other transactions. If new transactions are made based from the information indicated from the parent record, then the parent record is no longer unvoidable. For example, an original Quotation with a revision will automatically be voided, and can no longer be unvoided.
3. Auto Archive age has lapsed.
- The Auto Archive Age can be found in Company Settings. The Auto Archive Age determines the number of days that a record can still be edited. If the number of days from the last update of the record exceeds the Auto Archive Age, then regular users can no longer edit; however, admins still can.