Bank Accounts Overview
Bank Accounts is where you deposit or withdraw your finances. When creating payment entries, collections, payments, or official receipts, bank accounts are needed to be specified.
On this listing page, you will be able to see all the bank accounts’ details such as the bank account name, description, bank, account number, and balance.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by Name, or Bank
- Using Filters
Search by Name, or Bank:
1. Go to Search by name, bank box at the top of the Bank Accounts list.
2. In the Search by name, bank box, type the bank account name or bank that you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
3. Click the Name of the bank account to see more details.
1. Click Filters beside the Search by name, bank box. It will show you parameter/s that will help narrow down the results.
- Status – the status of the bank account (Enabled/Disabled)
Export Bank Accounts to PDF or Excel:
- In the Bank Accounts Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Articles: Manage a Bank Account