Create or Edit a Stock Adjustment
Create a New Stock Adjustment:
- In the Stock Adjustments Overview, click New Stock Adjustment.
2. In the New Stock Adjustment window, enter the Warehouse, Item, IN or OUT, Quantity, Unit Cost, and Remarks. You may also adjust the Base Unit to its corresponding Unit Group.
The flow of the adjustment (In/Out) means if the adjustment will be added use IN or deduct from the inventory use OUT.
3. Once you are done, click Save to save the transaction or Cancel to terminate the form.
4. A successful message will appear and you can click the successful message to create another stock adjustment transaction.
Edit a Stock Adjustment:
Zayls allows you to edit a Stock Adjustment details to keep the system updated.
- Select an existing Stock Adjustment that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
3. Edit the desired details you want to update and once you are done, click Save to save the changes or Cancel to retain the original details. A message will appear if the stock adjustment is updated successfully.
Add Comments in the Stock Adjustment:
The Zayls Team allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Stock Adjustment record, click the Comments tab.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- Choose Edit to change the message or Delete to remove the message.
Related Article: Print, Duplicate, or Void a Stock Adjustment