Create or Edit a Stock Transfer
Create a New Stock Transfer:
- In the Stock Transfers Overview, click New Stock Transfer.
2. In the New Stock Transfer window, enter the Source Location, Destination Location, Item, Quantity, and Remarks.
The Remarks is an optional field.
3. Once you are done, click Save to save the transaction and make the status as planned or Save & Transfer to save the transaction and process the items and its quantities or Cancel to terminate the form.
4. A successful message will appear and you can click the successful message to create another stock transfer transaction.
Edit a Planned Stock Transfer:
Zayls allows you to edit a Planned Stock Transfer details to keep the system updated. A planned transaction is caused by just clicking the Save instead of Save & Transfer when creating a new stock transfer transaction.
- Select an existing Planned Stock Transfer that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
3. Edit the desired details you want to update and once you are done, click Save to save the changes or Cancel to retain the original details. A message will appear if the planned stock transfer is updated successfully.
Transfer the Planned Stock Transfer Transaction:
- Select an existing Planned Stock Transfer record that you want to transfer.
- Click Transfer.
3. A successful message will appear if the stock transfer transaction is transferred successfully.
Add Comments in the Stock Transfer:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Stock Transfer record, scroll down to view the Comments section.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- Choose Edit to change the message or Delete to remove the message.
Related Article: Print, Duplicate, Void, or Delete a Stock Transfer