Create or Edit a Transfer Order
Create a New Transfer Order:
- In the Transfer Orders Overview, click New Transfer Order.
2. In the New Transfer Order window, enter the Source Location, Destination Location, Target Transfer Date, Item, and Quantity.
3. You may also enter the Reference # and Remarks.
3. Once you are done, click Save to save the transaction and make the status as planned or Save & Transfer to save the transaction and process the items and its quantities or Cancel to terminate the form.
4. A successful message will appear and you can click the successful message to create another transfer order transaction.
Edit a Planned Transfer Order:
Zayls allows you to edit a Planned Transfer Order details to keep the system updated. A planned transaction is caused by just clicking the Save instead of Save & Transfer when creating a new transfer order transaction.
- Select an existing Planned Transfer Order that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
3. Edit the desired details you want to update and once you are done, click Save to save the changes or Cancel to retain the original details. A message will appear if the planned transfer order is updated successfully.
Transfer the Planned Transfer Order Transaction:
- Select an existing Planned Transfer Order record that you want to transfer.
- Click Transfer.
3. A successful message will appear if the transfer order transaction is transferred successfully.
Add Comments in the Transfer Order:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Transfer Order record, scroll down to view the Comments section.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- To update the comment, click Edit. To delete the comment, click Delete.
Related Article: Print, Duplicate, Void, or Delete a Transfer Order