Stock Adjustments Overview
Stock Adjustment is the process of manually adding or deducting inventory quantities. Usually, Stock Adjustment is done when Inventory has been damaged or stolen from the warehouse. The base unit can also be adjusted to its corresponding unit groups. In order to keep the inventory count accurate for the Purchasing, Sales, and Reports module, a stock adjustment has to be done.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by SA #, Remarks
- Using Filters
Search by SA #, Remarks:
- Go to Search by SA #, Remarks box at the top of the Stock Adjustments list.
- In the Search by SA #, Remarks box, type the number of the stock adjustment or remarks you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by SA # box.
- The records can be filtered by Date From, Date To, Location, and Status (All, Pending, Approved, Finalized, and Voided).
Export Stock Adjustments to PDF or Excel:
- In the Stock Adjustments Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Stock Adjustment