Stock Transfers Overview
Stock Transfer is the process of transferring inventory from one warehouse to another. For instance, your business process is that all purchase orders should be delivered at the main warehouse for quality assurance or checking before allocating to other sub-warehouses; Stock Transfer caters to that process.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by ST #
- Using Filters
Search by ST #:
- Go to Search by ST # box at the top of the Stock Transfers list.
- In the Search by ST # box, type the number of the stock transfer you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by ST # box.
- The records can be filtered by Date From, Date To, Status (All, Planned, Transferred, and Voided), Source Warehouse, and Destination Warehouse.
Export Stock Transfers to PDF or Excel:
- In the Stock Transfers Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Stock Transfer