Transfer Orders Overview
Transfer Order is the process of transferring inventory from one location to another. For instance, your business process is that all purchase orders should be delivered at the main warehouse for quality assurance or checking before allocating to other sub-warehouses; Transfer Order caters to that process.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by TO #, Reference #
- Using Filters
Search by TO #, Reference #:
- Go to Search by TO #, Reference # box at the top of the Transfer Order list.
- In the Search by TO #, Reference # box, type the number of the transfer order or reference you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by TO #, Reference # box.
- The records can be filtered by Date From, Date To, Status (All, Planned, In Transit, Received, Closed, and Voided), Source Location, Destination Location, Transferred (transfer status), and Received (receive status).
Export Transfer Orders to PDF or Excel:
- In the Transfer Orders Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Transfer Order