Bill of Materials Overview
Bill of Materials is a feature that enables the company to create a bundle of products that you wish to sell as a group. This assembles different products that you have in the record into just one product. For example, a food and drink bundle, or a gift basket containing multiple products.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by product name or SKU
- Using Filters
Search by name:
- Go to Search by product name or SKU box at the top of the Bill of Materials list.
- In the Search by product name or SKU box, type the name or SKU of the product you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by product name or SKU.
- The records can be filtered by the product’s name and/or status.
Export Bill of Materials to PDF or Excel:
- In the Bill of Materials Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking Export to Excel, an excel sheet will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Bill of Materials