Create or Edit a Purchase Order
Create a Purchase Order:
1. In the Purchase Orders Overview, click New Purchase Order.
2. In the New Purchase Order window, enter the Supplier, Item/s, and Quantity.
3. You may also enter the Reference #, Delivery Date, Remarks and change the Location, Payment Terms, and Unit Cost of an Item.
3. Once done, Click the Save and Approve button or the Save button.
- Save and Approve will save the transaction and approve the PO that will unlock the succeeding transactions such as Receive Order, Invoice, and Collection.
- Save will only save the transaction and the transaction will have a Pending status until approved.
A successful message will appear at the top-right hand corner and you’ll be able to see the newly created purchase Order.
Edit a Purchase Order:
1. Click the Purchase Order that you want to edit.
2. Click Edit.
3. Enter the new details and then click Save or Save and Approve located at the bottom. A message will appear if the purchase order is saved successfully.
Add Comments to a Purchase Order:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
1. In the Purchase Order record, scroll down to view the Comments section.
2. Enter your message in the Comment box.
3. You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
4. Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
1. Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
2. Click .
3. To update the comment, click Edit. To delete the comment, click Delete.
Related Article: Print, Duplicate, Void or Delete a Purchase Order