Purchase Discounts Overview
Purchase Discount refers to an amount or percentage deducted from the normal buying price of a product. There are two kinds of Purchase Discount that can be set up in Zayls:
- Time-Framed Discount (Seasonal Discount) – This kind of discount is applied in the sales order that will be available only within the specified date.
- Regular Discount – This kind of discount will only be applied when setting up Price Matrix.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by name
- Using Filters
Search by name:
- Go to Search by name box at the top of the Discounts list.
- In the Search by name box, type the name of the discount you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by name box.
- The records can be filtered by discount’s Status (Enabled, Disabled, All).
Export Purchase Discounts to PDF and Excel:
- In the Discounts Overview, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
3. Upon clicking the Export to Excel, an excel sheet will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Discount