Purchase Discounts Overview
Purchase Discount refers to an amount or percentage deducted from the normal buying price of a product. There are two kinds of Purchase Discount that can be set up in Zayls:
- Time-Framed Discount (Seasonal Discount) – This kind of discount is applied in the sales order that will be available only within the specified date.
- Regular Discount – This kind of discount will only be applied when setting up Price Matrix.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by name
- Using Filters
Search by name:
- Go to Search by name box at the top of the Discounts list.
- In the Search by name box, type the name of the discount you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by name box.
- The records can be filtered by discount’s Status (Enabled, Disabled, All).
Export Purchase Discounts to PDF and Excel:
- In the Discounts Overview, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
3. Upon clicking the Export to Excel, an excel sheet will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
4. You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Discount