Purchase Requisitions Overview
A Purchase Requisition (PRQ) is an internal document issued by an employee of a company to request a purchase of a product. This is usually done when a product needs restocking. Internal employees may send a Purchase Requisition to the Purchasing department for them to formally compose a Purchase Order to the corresponding supplier of the product.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by PRQ #, Reference #
- Using Filters
Search by PRQ #, Reference #:
1. Go to Search by PRQ #, Reference # box at the top of the Purchase Requisitions list.
2. In the Search by PRQ #, Reference # box, type the purchase requisition number or the reference number you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
3. Click the PRQ # to see the purchase requisition details.
1. Click Filters beside the Search by PRQ #, Reference # box. It will show you several parameters that will help to narrow down results.
- Date From — will show records starting from the date selected
- Date To — will show records up to the date selected
- Supplier — will show records involving the supplier selected
- Location— will show records involving the location selected
- Target Delivery Date From — will show records up to the date selected
- Target Delivery Date To — will show records up to the date selected
- Status — will show records with the status (Pending, Approved, Closed, Voided) selected
Export Purchase Requisitions to PDF or Excel:
- In the Purchase Requisitions Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Purchase Requisition