View Purchase Order Activity Log
Why view a Purchase Order’s activity log?
- To know who created the Purchase Order
- To know who updated the Purchase Order and what changes were made
View a Purchase Order’s Activity Log:
1. In the existing Purchase Order, click More.
2. Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the purchase order’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Enabled, Disabled)
- The User who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.
Related Article: Close or Reopen a Purchase Order