Accounts Receivable Summary Report
Accounts Receivable report contains an aggregate amount of all unpaid invoices and overdue amounts of your customers. This report helps you track all your customer’s outstanding balances including the overdue amount that your customers should settle immediately.
Accounts Receivable Summary Report Overview
- As of – This filter will show the customers and their overdue amounts from the date selected.
- Customer Group — This filter will show the overdue amounts of the customer/s belonging to the customer group selected.
- Customer – This filter will show the overdue amounts of the customer/s selected.
Accounts Receivable Summary Report Columns
- Customer — This column shows the customers involved in the transactions.
- Customer Group — This column shows the customer group where the customer belongs.
- # of Transactions — This column shows the number of unpaid Sales Orders or Sales Returns transacted with the customer.
- Invoice Balance — This column shows the total unpaid invoice balance by the customer.
- Billing Statement Balance — This column shows the total unpaid billing statement balance by the customer.
- Returned Balance — This column shows the total balance that the company must return based from Sales Returns.
- Total Balance — This column shows the total balance that the customer owes the company. A value enclosed in parenthesis i.e. (150.00) means that the company owes the customer based on Sales Returns.
Total Balance = Invoice Balance + Billing Statement Balance – Returned Balance
- Overdue – This column shows the overdue amount the customers owe the company.
Export Accounts Receivable Summary Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Accounts Receivable Summary Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Accounts Receivable Aging