Collection - Detailed Report
Collection – Detailed Report provides detailed data of all collected transactions received within a specific date range. The report contains date collected, collection number, date paid, payment mode, bank, and the total amount of money received.
Collection – Detailed Report Overview
- Collection Date From – This filter will show the collection transactions from the collection date selected.
- Collection Date To – This filter will show the collection transactions up to the collection date selected.
- Type – This filter will show the transactions of the selected type.
- Customer Group – This filter will show the collection transactions of the customer group/s selected.
- Customer – This filter will show the collection transactions of the customer/s selected.
Collection – Detailed Report Columns
- Transaction Date – This column shows the dates the collection transactions were made.
- Type – This column shows whether the collection is from a Collection Receipt or an Official Receipt.
- Transaction Number – This column shows the transaction numbers.
- Customer – This column shows the customer of the transaction.
- Reference Document – This column shows reference document that the collection was done for.
- Document Date – This column shows the date of the reference document.
- Due Date – This column shows the due date of the reference document.
- Duration – This column shows number of days from the document date up to the transaction date.
- Amount Paid – This column shows the total amount paid per transaction.
Export Collection – Detailed Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Collection – Detailed Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History by clicking View Export History.
Related Article: Collection Summary