Input VAT Summary Report
Input VAT Summary report details all the VAT acquired from bills and purchase returns done within the period. The report computes the Total Input VAT, the Total Input VAT Returns, and the Total Input VAT after VAT Returns.
Input VAT Summary Report Overview
- Transaction Date From – This will fetch all bills and purchase returns starting with the transaction date selected.
- Transaction Date To – This will fetch all bills and purchase returns ending with the transaction date selected.
- Supplier – This will fetch records regarding the supplier/s selected.
- Supplier Group – This will fetch records regarding the supplier group/s selected.
Input VAT Summary Report Columns
- Date – This column shows the date of the bills and purchase returns.
- Transaction –This column shows what the transaction form number is.
- Type –This column shows if the record is a Return or an Input.
- Supplier –This column shows the supplier where the record is associated with.
- Supplier Group –This column shows the supplier group of the supplier.
- Zero-Rated Purchases –This column shows Zero-Rated Purchases incurred in the transaction.
- Exempt Purchases –This column shows VAT Exempt Purchases incurred in the transaction.
- Vatable Purchases –This column shows Vatable Purchases incurred in the transaction.
- Total Purchases –This column shows the total amount due for the transaction.
- VAT (12%) – This column shows 12% VAT incurred in the transaction.
Export Input VAT Summary Report to PDF or Excel:
- In the Input VAT Summary Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.