Inventory History Report
Inventory History report contains detailed records of the products with their SKU, location, quantities on hand, inventory cost per unit, and total inventory cost. The primary purpose of this report is to keep an accurate on-hand quantity record of the location supplies.
Inventory History Report Overview
- As of Date – This filter will show all products and current on-hand quantities from the date selected.
- Location – This filter will show all products and on-hand quantities of the location/s selected.
- Brand – This filter will show all products of the brand selected.
- Category – This filter will show all products of the category selected.
- Product – This filter will show all product variants of the product selected. If there is an existing filter in the Category, the Product filter will only display all products under the selected category.
- Product variant – This filter will show all the selected product variants of a product.
- Stock Type – This filter will show all the products of the chosen stock type.
Inventory History Report Columns
- Product – This column shows all products and their SKU.
- Stock Type — This column shows the stock type of the product.
- Location – This column shows all locations with on-hand product quantities.
- On-Hand – This column shows a count of your products’ on-hand quantities.
- Inventory Cost per Unit – This column shows the total inventory value divided by the quantity on hand of the product.
- Total Inventory Cost – This column shows the total value of the product.
Export Inventory History Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Inventory History Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History.
Related Article: Serialized Inventory History