Serialized Inventory History Report
Serialized Inventory History report contains detailed records of the products with their SKU, serial #, warehouses, and inventory cost. The primary purpose of this report is to give a historical and current inventory movement of all serialized inventory reports.
Serialized Inventory History Report Overview
- As Of Date – This filter will show all products and current on-hand quantities from the date selected.
- Serial # – This filter will show the product with the exact serial #.
- Brand – This filter will show all products of the brand selected.
- Category – This filter will show all products of the category selected.
- Product – This filter will show all product variants of the product selected.
- Location – This filter will show all serialized items in the location/s selected.
Serialized Inventory Report Columns
- Product – This column shows all products and its SKU.
- Serial # – This column shows the serial number of the product.
- First Date Added – This column shows the date the serialized product was first added to the inventory.
- Location – This column shows the location where the product is currently located.
- Inventory Cost – This column shows the total value of the product.
Export Serialized Inventory Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Serialized Inventory Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Batch Tracked Inventory History