Pricing Analysis Report
Pricing Analysis Report shows the pricing history of the company’s products. This is essential in knowing the details of the selling price of the products, including the highest and lowest selling price, inventory cost, and margin between cost and selling price.
Pricing Analysis Report Overview
- Brand – This filter will show all products of the brand selected.
- Category – This filter will show all products of the category selected.
- Product – This filter will show all product variants of the product/s selected.
Pricing Analysis Report Columns
- Product – This column shows all products selected and its selling prices.
- Selling Price – This column shows the current selling price of the product.
- Average Inventory Cost – This column shows the actual cost of the product.
- Margin – This column shows the difference between the cost and the selling price.
Margin = Inventory Cost – Selling Price
- On Hand Quantity – This column shows the total on hand inventory count of the product that the company has.
- Sold Out Margin – This column shows the total amount of margin if all on hand inventory products are sold.
Sold Out Margin = Margin x On Hand Quantity
- Highest Issued Price – This column shows the highest issued selling price of the product.
- Lowest Issued Price – This column shows the lowest issued selling price of the product.
- Average Issued Price – This column shows the average issued selling price of the product.
Pricing Analysis Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Pricing Analysis Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History by clicking View Export History.
Related article: Annual Sales Summary