Inventory Allocation Report
Inventory Allocation report contains detailed records of the dates, products with their SKU, transactions, accounts, locations, and quantity allocated. The primary purpose of this report is to keep a detailed breakdown of how the quantity of the products got allocated. Only approved Sales Orders, planned Stock Transfers and Purchase Returns appear here.
Inventory Allocation Report Overview
- Date From – This filter will show transactions of products and allocated quantities from the date selected.
- Date To – This filter will show transactions of products and allocated quantities up to the date selected.
- Account – This filter will show transactions of products and allocated quantities of the customer/supplier selected.
- Category – This filter will show all products of the category selected.
- Product – This filter will show all product variants of the product selected
- Product Variant – This filter will transactions of allocated quantities of the product variant/s selected.
- Brand – This filter will show all products of the brand selected.
- Location – This filter will show transactions of products and allocated quantities of the location/s selected.
- Transaction – This filter will show transactions of products and allocated quantities of the transaction selected.
- Stock Type –This filter will show the products of the stock type selected.
Inventory Allocation Report Columns
- Date – This column shows the dates the transactions were made.
- Product – This column shows all products and its SKU.
- Stock Type — This filter will show all the products of the chosen stock type.
- Transaction # – This column shows all transaction types and numbers.
- Account – This column shows the customers and the suppliers involved in the transactions.
- Location– This column shows all locations with allocated quantities.
- Quantity Allocated – This column shows all allocated quantities in the transactions.
Export Inventory Allocation Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Inventory Allocation Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Incoming Inventory