Service Level Report
Service Level Report highlights the completion of a Purchase Order — whether the supplier has successfully delivered the same amount of quantity as Quantity Ordered. This shows whether there is a huge disparity between Quantity Ordered and Quantity Delivered, which is the total Service Level percentage.
Service Level Report Overview
- PO Date From – This filter will show all products and purchase orders from the date selected.
- PO Date To – This filter will show all products and purchase orders up to the date selected.
- PO # — This filter will show the PO form selected.
- Brand — This filter will show all products and PO under the Brand selected.
- Category — This filter will show all products and PO under the Category selected.
- Product Variant — This filter will show all Product Variants selected.
- Supplier – This filter will show all purchase orders of the supplier/s selected.
Service Level Report Columns
- Supplier — This column shows all the Suppliers selected.
- PO # — This column shows all the PO forms selected.
- PO Date — This column shows the date when the PO was transacted.
- Product — This column shows the Product ordered in the corresponding PO.
- Quantity Ordered — This column shows the quantity that was ordered by the company in the PO.
- Quantity Received — This column shows the quantity that was actually received.
- Service Level % — This column shows the percentage of completion between what was ordered and what was delivered.
Service Level % = (Quantity Received/Quantity Ordered) x 100%
Service Level Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Service Level Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Supplier Orders vs Purchases