Supplier Balance Report
Supplier Balance Report is a summary report of a company’s outstanding balance to a supplier. This report shows an overview of the current Bill Balance, Purchase Returns Balance, Payment Entry Balance, and the total Final Balance.
Supplier Balance Report Overview
- Supplier Group – This filter will show the suppliers that belong to the group/s selected.
- Supplier – This filter will show the suppliers selected.
Supplier Balance Report Columns
- Supplier Group – This column shows the supplier group of the supplier.
- Supplier – This column shows all the suppliers selected.
- Bill Balance – This column shows the current bill balance that the company has to a supplier.
- Purchase Returns Balance – This column shows the balance of items that will be returned by the company to the supplier.
- Payment Entry Balance – This column shows the balance of advance payments by the company to the supplier.
- Final Balance – This column shows the final balance of the company to the supplier given the following balances.
Final Balance = Bill Balance – Purchase Returns Balance – Payment Entry Balance
Export Supplier Balance Report to PDF or Excel
- In the Supplier Balance Report, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History by clicking View Export History.
Related article: Customer Balance Report