Create or Edit a Daily Sales Entry
Create a Daily Sales Entry:
- In the Daily Sales Entry Overview, click New Daily Sales Entry.
2. In the New Daily Sales Entry window, enter the Location, Transaction Date, Item/s, and Quantity.
3. You may also enter the Reference #, Remarks and select a Discount per Item.
4. Once done, click Save to save the transaction or Cancel to terminate the form.
- Save will record the transaction and will automatically deduct the inventory based from the items and quantities listed.
5. A successful message will appear at the top-right hand corner and you’ll be able to see the newly created daily sales entry. You can click the message to create another daily sales entry.
Edit a Daily Sales Entry:
- Click the Daily Sales Entry that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the new details and then click Save located at the bottom. A message will appear if the daily sales entry is saved successfully.
Add Comments to a Daily Sales Entry:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Daily Sales Entry record, scroll down to view the Comments section.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- To update the comment, click Edit. To delete the comment, Click Delete.
Related Article: Print, Duplicate, Void, or Delete a Daily Sales Entry