Create or Edit a Retail Sales Invoice
Create a Retail Sales Invoice:
- In the Retail Sales Invoice Overview, click New Retail Sales Invoice.
2. In the New Retail Sales Invoice window, enter the Location, Customer Name, Invoice Date, Tax Type, Sales Agent, Item/s, and Quantity.
3. You may also enter the Customer Details, Reference #, and Remarks.
4. Once done, click Save to save the transaction or Cancel to terminate the form.
- Save will record the transaction and will automatically deduct the inventory based from the items and quantities listed.
5. A successful message will appear at the top-right hand corner and you’ll be able to see the newly created retail sales invoice. You can click the message to create another retail sales invoice.
Edit a Retail Sales Invoice:
- Click the Retail Sales Invoice that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the new details and then click Save located at the bottom. A message will appear if the retail sales invoice is saved successfully.
Add Comments to a Retail Sales Invoice:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Retail Sales Invoice record, scroll down to view the Comments section.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- To update the comment, click Edit. To delete the comment, click Delete.
Related Article: Print, Duplicate, Void, or Delete a Retail Sales Invoice