Create or Edit a Sales Order
Create a Sales Order:
- In the Sales Orders Overview, click New Sales Order.
2. In the New Sales Order window, enter the Customer, Item/s, and Quantity.
3. You may also enter the Reference #, Delivery Date, Remarks and change the Location, Payment Terms, and select a Discount per Item.
4. Once done, click Save or Save and Approve to save the transaction or Cancel to terminate the form.
- Save and Approve will save the transaction and approve the SO that will unlock the succeeding transactions such as Deliveries, Invoices, and Collections.
- Save will only save the transaction and the transaction will have a Pending status until approved.
5. A successful message will appear at the top-right hand corner and you’ll be able to see the newly created sales order. You can click the message to create another sales order.
Edit a Sales Order:
- Click the Sales Order that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the new details and then click Save or Save and Approve located at the bottom. A message will appear if the sales order is saved successfully.
Add Comments to a Sales Order:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Sales Order record, scroll down to view the Comments section.
- Enter your message in the Comment box.
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment box. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- To update the comment, click Edit. To delete the comment, click Delete.
Related Article: Print, Duplicate, Void, or Edit a Sales Order